[kj] new album sneak-peak

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 12:19:28 EST 2006

I've been listening to it for two weeks now and my initial enthusiasm hasn't
diminished. I think it's their finest work. I thought their last one was a
high point, so I'm praying for as many bonus tracks/b-sides as the gods will
allow. If there are another 3 or 4 tracks of this calibre, perhaps Hosannas
should've been a double album. Vinyl? Great. How about dvd-audio?

Majestic and Judas Goat - can't wait to hear them live. In fact, I hope they
perform the whole album start-to-finish.

T.