[kj] new album sneak-peak

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 09:46:11 EST 2006

Lightbringer - i dont like songs mimiking each other and the begining is too
asteroidish for me but the rest of the song is great.
Im facking luving the album and await official release. Im getting a good
sound coming out of iTunes for the quality of the download. Hosannas,
Implosion and Walking are the current favourites. Ive set it as the alarm
option and ive set the alarm earlier as im just lying there listening to it
[id go on but it might get steve hacket all excited ; ))] instead of getting
up.

--
Pat

For the discovery of truth there is no path…