[kj] Hosannas, the painful Struggle

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Tue Jan 17 09:59:35 EST 2006

So, after ages offline i got fed up with Romanian crossword
puzzle magazines and decided to go spend a night at the local internet
cafe, about $2 for seven hours ain't bad anyway. I skim headers of
Gathering for the past three months and see there's a leaked promo of
Hosannas. Of course, none of the links work anymore, so after a bit of
hunting i find a torrent for it.

Now, having just moved back to Romania, i still haven't gotten a monitor,
but i do have a discman that plays mp3 cd's, so i give my girlfriend my
pen drive and she downloads the torrent and copies it to my pen drive. I
more or less run down to the internet cafe and ask them to write some
stuff to a cdrom for me (i talked to the guy the night before and he said
sure no problem, especially after i fixed their DNS problems for them).

New guy at work. Apparently he was too busy copying stuff from another
hard drive, so the writer was unplugged, or, as he said, "it doesn't work
anyway".

So, eager as a virgin teenage boy, i was very disappointed, like that 16
year old chick with the huge tits that said no to you back in the school
days.

Around midnight i couldn't stand it any longer. My pen drive was burning a
hole in my pocket. My girlfriend had heard the new Killing Joke and i, a
fan for more than 20 years, had not. Something was terribly wrong, and
that something had to be fixed. Promptly.

Solution: I grabbed the pen drive and booked seven hours at the internet
cafe, just to listen to the damned thing.

I have now done so three nights in a row, plus six hours today. Somehow i
see this sum up to more than the CD will cost when it comes out.

The struggle was beautiful ..

PS: Invocation owns everything on that album!