[kj] OT: It's official - nothing is sacred

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 14:00:54 EST 2006

Ah come on, it's friggin Disney! Sorry, but tossers.

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
Yeah, Devo have done a number of questionable things, but getting in bed with "the Mouse" may trump them all. Seems something that Kiss would do. Still, even our beloved `Joke have made the odd dubious decision themselves, so clearly no one's beyond making a mistake. At the end of the day, while I wish Devo would age gracefully and not be so mercenary (again, a Kiss trait), I suppose they have to eat too, just like the rest of us.

Devo live are always good. They were the first show/concert I ever attended (Halloween `81 at Radio City Music Hall on the NEW TRADITIONALISTS tour), and I've gone onto see them five times, and they've never disapointed.

Alex in NYC