[kj] Attack CD

Astrid P. patrick_bate_man at gmx.net
Fri Jan 13 13:45:38 EST 2006

well, actually i ordered my copy on 23rd of december but haven't got it
eigher until today. i'm in austria btw.. maybe they were sent with the
cheapest shipping-option (which would be okay for me) so that'll take a
while.
although i'm already VERY curious, i have no problem with waiting for it.

btw.: how many copies have been sold so far? (lots and lots i hope!! :) )

greetings,
Astrid.