[kj] OT: It's official - nothing is sacred

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 12:46:41 EST 2006

Disney! Where's Britney?
  At least when the happy mondays did this shit, they actually jouned in with the kids...are Devo paedos too? Like Gazzer?
  Sorry I was never a fan... this is too CHEESY!

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
        For the smattering of Devo fans out there in Gatheringland: I found this news hugely depressing. Didn't they already try this same gimmick a few years back under the banner "Smart Patrol"? What a crock. Also, isn't this sort've the same thing Jaz keeps on talking about doing with Killing Joke?

  Ugh.....
  ALex in NYC

  For Immediate Release
January 13, 2006
  DEVO 2.0:
  ALBUM/DVD OF CLASSIC DEVO HITS RE-RECORDED WITH KIDS AND FOR KIDS OUT MARCH 14 ON DISNEY SOUND
  DEVO'S FIRST ORIGINAL SONGS IN 15 YEARS "CYCLOPS" & "THE WINNER" ALSO FEATURED ON RELEASE
  GERALD V. CASALE-DIRECTED DVD COMBINES PERFORMANCE FOOTAGE OF DEVO 2.0 WITH NEW ANIMATION