[kj] remasters second round?

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:07:28 EST 2006

Well, that just blows, doesn't it?

Over the years, (can't remember with who), I've set up two separate trades
with people who claim to have remastered EDVRE from vinyl with high-end/pro
audio gear, only to have the trades fall through. Supposedly the vinyl was
mastered much better than the cd, so.... anyone out there got a home-made
rematster?

T.