[KJ] OT: Myspace page

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 11:02:10 EST 2006

Phillipps Marc wrote:

> Still haven't sorted out a Myspace page . . .

Oh dear... you do know that by law all artists now need to have a
MySpace page? Otherwise you risk a heafty fine, prison sentence and
public ridicule.

> The Lycopodeia site will probably be going down soon as I have had to close
> my Blueyonder account (no cable where I am going . . ) so grab them while
> it's still there . .
>
> http://www.marcphillipps.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
>
> With a bit of luck my next site will have a better look (thanks to Mr
> Praest) and a bit more than 30meg storage . .

Beta is still up on http://www.escapism.co.uk/lycopodeia/ though since
it uses the same mp3 source the files won't last any longer than the
blueyonder one.

--
PRAEst76