[kj] remasters second round?

bernies bernies at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 13 08:43:11 EST 2006

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jerry Butson
  To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 8:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [kj] remasters second round?

  You guess correct. I don't know but I'm assuming Firedances up to OTG (you lucky people). Firedances may be the new version remixed by Geordie, BTATS the original Chris Kimsey mix.

  It's more likely the band are dragging their heels. Maybe they wouldn't want the remasters to compete with the new album.

  On the subject of EDAVRE that's owned by Sanctuary (who bought Noise International). Apparently Sanctuary are going under fast so EDAVRE could have another owner before long...maybe.