[kj] French Tour update

Giorgio Tebaldi gftebaldi at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 13 04:13:41 EST 2006

What an accurate picture! Didn't know Atkins was back in the band! They might have won him on Ebay, probably!

  Hold on...the text says Big Paul is drumming! And Youth on bass! Me is confused now!

Frenchy Frenzy <frenchyfrenzy at free.fr> schrieb:
          Dear Elana,

  Here is a link with the last gigs scheduled.
  http://www.soundofviolence.net/concerts.php

  It's quite amazing that " They" don't care to give you any official informations before websites which are announcing the tour, isn't it ? ;o))))
  But nothing surprises me really ha ha ha ha

  Have a nice day

  Stéphane " about to see them in Clermont Ferrand and Lyon......if it's not cancelled "