[kj] Raven in demand ? No killing Joke on Ministry tour

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:57:27 EST 2006

Was that comp through Wax Trax?  Wouldn't it have all been Arista/Sire
singles?  ahhhhh who knows.

This just in from the news desk

"PITBULL DAYCARE Added To MINISTRY, THE REVOLTING COCKS Tour - Jan. 11, 2006
San Antonio, Texas-based PITBULL DAYCARE have been confirmed as the support
atc for MINISTRY and THE REVOLTING COCKS on MasterBatouR 2006 beginning on
May 5 in Houston. A list of currently confirmed tour dates can be found at
this location.

Formed in 1997, PITBULL DAYCARE's debut album "SixSixSex", released on
M.I.A. Records, showcased the power and emotion unleashed in their music.
Currently signed to Cleopatra Records, the band's latest release, "Unclean",
a CD/DVD package, was produced by Fred Coury of CINDERELLA. The album
contains their signature style with songs like "Slam" and "Feel So Dead"
while adding a few new tricks such as the title track "Unclean", which
features rapper/activist KRS ONE, as well as a remake of the REM classic
"It's The End Of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)"."