[kj] Raven in demand ?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:21:03 EST 2006

uuuhhmmm....Al didn't start Wax Trax.  i don't even think he was a legal
owner in their later days.  Jim Nash and Dannie Flesher started it.  So Al
is trying to rewrite history.  I know the guy is deluded and has done a lot
of things with/through Wax Trax but that is pretty bold.  Green Day aren't
claiming they started Lookout.  Or Nirvana with Sub Pop.

uh yeah

Chris