[kj] Raven in demand ?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:53:10 EST 2006

If it is going to happen in the US then Killing Joke are second billing.
And that is part of the problem.  And I think that Revolting Cocks are
supposed to tour with this round also.  Would Raven be in Revolting Cocks
also?  If so then no way is Killing Joke touring.  I guess I would rather
see Killing Joke with Ministry then Motley Crue

and there you have it

Chris