[kj] Raven in demand ?

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Tue Jan 10 13:51:57 EST 2006

Naaahhh!!! Alex, you say that because you have seen Ministry more than once (and more than 40 minutes for sure!). To me, catching both bands in the same gig would be top class bliss, i could go nuts. But i'd hate if Killing Joke were the openers and only played 40 minutes!!
Of course i prefer the mighty Joke... after that i could rest in peace... i haven't seen live any of my faves, and most of them have already dissapeared  (The Pixies -maybe i still have a chance here-, Jane's Addiction, Voivod, The Jesus Lizard). So this must be my year to see Killing Joke live.

Now I'm looking forward to the Depeche Mode gig in a couple of months, i liked their last album a lot, it has a very nice soft-dark vibe. I'm sure some of you have seen DM recently... any comments?

Javier
mexico city