[kj] OT: new Fall cd

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 05:35:50 EST 2006

ouch!    For me last year was the worst year ever for new music.  Even my much cherished New Model Army disappointed massively.  Heads Roll by the Fall was the only beacon in that dark year - a truly wonderful album and barr the Gathering the only decent new album.  As Tony would dance to "things can only get better".

Message Received: Jan 09 2006, 03:51 PM