[kj] New album, wot did he just say?

parasikon parasikon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 15:37:02 EST 2006

I'm also enjoying this album a good bit.(With the exception of Implosion)Implosion just seems to be another of those Ode To Crap songs that Jaz seems to do from time to time.I despise it.Favorite tracks are:Hosannas From The Basement Of Hell,Majestic, Invocation,and Walking With Gods.Not sure how much i've made of the lyrics,but i'm hoping that in the title track that he is indeed saying something about having thoughts of "killing you" and something like "picturing you lying dead on me."I'm enjoying starting my day off with that one,so here's hoping that's what it is.Sounds like there's also a bit about the Killing Joke waiting for him at the end of the stairs.

fluw <fluwdot at earthlink.net> wrote:  fatty pot, quit doing ur mel imitation..1 is enough ..argh!!! >:{}

fatpotanga wrote:
In one track - I 4get which -  he says s'th about "... & killing joke  started" though given the sound  4 all I know it could be farted.  As for "Go psycho" I think it's him being n-vironmental in a 'grow your own  greens" stylee & it's actually ""go cycle" - or maye Scooby-Doo "Ghost  cycle"    Gotta say I'm loving this album -  after an initial dislike Lightbringer is  really doing it 4 me - it's a good one to do the dusting to. This I pass  onto n e 1 else about to embark on dull domestic chores.    I'm  typing  1 handed holding a wriggly baby - dunno who's it is.  [shouts: hey - n e 1 lost a child....?]    On 8/1/06 23:11, "Stephen Robinson" wrote: