[kj] RE: Foos, Nirvana, whatever

Rob Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Mon Jan 9 13:34:22 EST 2006

Thanks Alex.

I've just noticed that although my spellchecker changed cliche to add an
accent over the e, it came out on the list as chichi.

Regards
Rob Martin

Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:49:42 -0500
From: Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] RE: Foos, Nirvana, whatever
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
	<gathering at misera.net>

He also played in a latter-day incarnation of fabled Washington D.C.
hardcore band, SCREAM -- who, it has been said, rocked.

Alex in NYC