[kj] New album, wot did he just say?

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 02:48:35 EST 2006

In one track - I 4get which -  he says s'th about "... & killing joke
started" though given the sound  4 all I know it could be farted.
As for "Go psycho" I think it's him being n-vironmental in a 'grow your own
greens" stylee & it's actually ""go cycle" - or maye Scooby-Doo "Ghost
cycle"

Gotta say I'm loving this album -  after an initial dislike Lightbringer is
really doing it 4 me - it's a good one to do the dusting to. This I pass
onto n e 1 else about to embark on dull domestic chores.

I'm  typing  1 handed holding a wriggly baby - dunno who's it is.
[shouts: hey - n e 1 lost a child....?]

--
³If dinosaurs became extinct millions of years ago, how do people know what
they were called...?²