[kj] RE: Foos, Nirvana, whatever

Rob Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Sun Jan 8 14:45:42 EST 2006

Tim
I've got to press you further - what rock cliché stuff.
Can you give me any examples?
I've got plenty of rock cliché stuff in my collection - Krokus being a band
completely made up of rock clichés - but I got into them before I sussed
that one out.
I'm not going to be Dave Grohl's sole defender here but I do happen to enjoy
almost everything he's done so far. I must have very simple music tastes.
Are there any major albums he's helped to produce other than from these
bands below?
Nirvana
Foo Fighters
Queens of the Stone Age