[kj] Hosannas in mono?

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 12:04:14 EST 2006

Def not 5.1.

On a few tracks I¹m getting Geordie & noone else in the back 2 speakers (as
well as in all the rest), and on others a few overdubs just pop up in them ­
again just Geordie.
It¹s like those early Beatles forays into stereo
Sounds like shite through it though.

--
³If dinosaurs became extinct millions of years ago, how do people know what
they were called...?²