[kj] their finest sour(s)

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 7 11:41:02 EST 2006

--- gregslawson at aol.com wrote:

> I read in a 2003 interview, however, that Geordie
> was the one who asked Jaz to "come do Killing Joke"
> again, so maybe looks are deceiving!

I thought Killing Joke didn't do taxes
and this was the reason the more borgeouis amongst you
were getting on your high lil' hobby horses a few
weeks ago?

>or having
> a root canal

Clearly your idea of fun is quite different to mine

>or having a colonoscopy.

Wow, nearly as exciting as MTV!!!

> Alex in NYC

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!