[kj] Drummer sort sought

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Sat Jan 7 05:22:46 EST 2006

Bloody Hell, that was quick,Debaser,though I shouldn't be surprised due to the amount of folks on here who love both bands;no, not yet, d'ya know any likely candidates?  Ranjeef

  PS. Rob's Arse - re: plectrum dropping opportunists-wondered why Mick keeps on about sorting my back line out!

  Walking with Gods is life affirming genius

vanessa luff <v.luff at ntlworld.com> wrote:
          AH HA!!!!!!  Sprung....no-one forthcoming on Wishville then?

  Debaser