[kj] my two cents on the album

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 21:25:45 EST 2006

after finally having a quiet hour to myself, have listened to the album in
all its glory. it is GOOD.
even the length of the trax works well when listened to in the right moment
- snoozing on a summers day in a breezy caravan, the full album is fucking
GREAT.
laugh at your peril!

--
"there's no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation."