[kj] hosannas link

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Fri Jan 6 18:13:42 EST 2006

Damn! this is a huge temptation, but i guess i'll pass as i want to get the new CD and listen to new songs. I already got two tracks, i'm done and happy with those. Some gatherer said in a previous message: "it's like sneaking at Christmas presents", and I agree, at the end there won't be a single surprise if i get the full album now.

Thanks anyway, I'm sure a lot of gatherers will be more than happy with that link!

Cheers

Javier
mexico city