[kj] KJ pissed at leak...

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 15:22:59 EST 2006

Sounds like a crucifixion may be planned? ;)

 I am going to buy the album like I have bought ever other after the  fact.

~Lonely Boy

In a message dated 1/6/2006 8:28:16 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bawhitehead at gmail.com writes:

I wondered what may may the repercussions of the album leak...

>From Jester on the official website message board...

"I will go on record here with a bit more of a feel for what the band has  to
say about this.

For those of you that downloaded it, don't beat  yourselves up over it. You
care about the band enough to be here, so we don't  doubt that you will buy the
album when it is released.

The band is  pissed off at who leaked this. We are looking to find out where
this came from  and who did it. We will find out, and they will be dealt with."

Brian.