[kj] Hosannas, The Cover/KJ 2003

sakarijuola at netti.fi sakarijuola at netti.fi
Fri Jan 6 13:25:40 EST 2006

> About the 2003 KJ album !
>
> Tailspin ?
>
> Have I been sleeping ??
>
> Arvid
>
> >This popped up on the message board recently.
> >
> >http://www.rockdetector.com/discography,4922.sm?type=Album

No idea... so I tried to search for it. This I found from the archives
of roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net. There's "tailspin" listed...
also "future shock" plus other interesting facts!

"The reunited KILLING JOKE — featuring vocalist Jaz Coleman, guitarist
Geordie, bassist Paul Raven (ex-PRONG), and drummer Ted Parsons
(ex-GODFLESH/PRONG) — have set "The Death & Resurrection Show" as the
title for their new album, which was recently tracked in London and Los
Angeles with producer Andy Gill for an early 2003 release.

The track listing for the album is as follows:

01. Dark Forces
02. The House That Pain Built
03. Zennen
04. Future Shock
05. Loose Cannon
06. Total Invasion
07. You'll Never Get To Me
08. Red Sky
09. Inferno
10. Blood On Your Hands
11. The Death & Resurrection Show
12. Asteroid
13. Tailspin
14. Implant

The CD, which is said to feature guest appearances from members of TOOL
and SYSTEM OF A DOWN, will be followed by a world tour — dubbed "End Of
The World" — in early 2003.