[kj] cover/cutthroat cunts

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 6 12:27:36 EST 2006

with all the touting and thanks given at various times during the bands
( whoever the band "is"?) career it may be difficult to consider this,
as the case against it seems soundly laid by those sleeve thanks and
various benefit efforts *but*

for those within the click at any given time, kj are only friendly with
whom they have business convenience... like a pack of feral teenagers -
using who they need at any given time. makes one wonder if like a
corporation, any philanthropy or benefit efforts on part of the band are
merely token public relation stunts.
/this may not seem fair to speculate but will do anyway/; would they
attend each others funerals, or not bother to visit each other in a
hospital death bed like, bowie - ronson?
their friendships seem tentative, cynical, and if all isn't fair
weather, ultimately cutthroat. not that the backstabbing and cutthroat
is that much different than say wallstreet, justice systems, business,
family, or politics. just an aesthetic difference with a more haphazard
effect.

despite recent camaraderie or stage embraces, there also seems to be a
prevalent sense of arms distance or paranoia amongst the members of the
band - hired guns, associates and hanger ons. maybe this apparent
paranoia is just reaction to life as it is for human society, that just
happens to be heightened in the rock n roll confines - with it's rather
extroverted back stabbing culture.  the recent displays of affection and
respect may be the fruits of the evolution this band has been through
and a new trend in things *kj *

but what the fuck do i know and what do fans really know. also, who
besides a percentage of the geezers on this list would care to know
anyway. until the band is at a commercial level which could warrant a
"behind the music" episode and profit from blowing the lid off the* KJ*
puzzle, this stuff will most likely be conjecture at best.

if a candid revelation were possible, it would be interesting to hear
what bpf, youth, etc. think. but that sort of personal business
declaration ultimately might be vulgar and unnecessary.

regardless, for those on the outside the truth may never be known - as
the band is a commercial entity, and as such is not particularly
sensitive to individuals. while it's inner turmoil must always be spun
to fit an agenda.

 lord of the flies.  *total exploitation*