[kj] KJ pissed at leak...

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 12:05:34 EST 2006

If it's any consolation to the band, I will be purchasing the album when it emerges officially. I would have done so anyway, even without the leaks, and I hope everyone else feels the same way.

  Jim.

Brian Whitehead <bawhitehead at gmail.com> wrote:
    I wondered what may may the repercussions of the album leak...

  From Jester on the official website message board...

  "I will go on record here with a bit more of a feel for what the band has to say about this.

For those of you that downloaded it, don't beat yourselves up over it. You care about the band enough to be here, so we don't doubt that you will buy the album when it is released.

The band is pissed off at who leaked this. We are looking to find out where this came from and who did it. We will find out, and they will be dealt with."

  Brian.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com