[kj] Prussian Blue

Nuclear Boy Nuclear.Boy at seznam.cz
Fri Jan 6 11:29:12 EST 2006

I don't think that it is a good idea to advocate ban on their tour from the
state. But I think that people who are anti-racists and anti-fascists (that
is all who are not complete idiots) should prevent the gigs from happening
by blocking the Venues and so on.
I believe it is very important since their gigs are not only Nazi and racist
propaganda but also a fundraising for the Nazis.
If you look back in history the Nazis or fascists were not able to grow or
take power where they were efficiently confronted.
I do not think that in the 1930s fascism didn't succeed in Britain because
of British democratic tradition or conservativism or whatever, but because
Mosley's lot got some good beating by anti-fascists when they marched in
cities and towns. This method should be applied to those who use art to
promote fascism ... why not anyway? The Nazis under Goebells lead understood
the importance of propaganda including the one in art very well (if Nazi art
can be even be called an art).

Pavel, Prague