[kj] their finest hour(s)

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 11:27:54 EST 2006

I'd be happy to see either Raven or Youth doing bass-duty for t'Joke. Both have played a part in some of KJ's finest moments.

I disagree that Geordie is no longer a great stage presence. So he's bald and wears hats - so what? He still looks mesmerised by the music, and still plays magnificently.

Jamie