[kj] Hosannas, The Cover

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 10:40:13 EST 2006

Precisely. The contrast between this and the last one is kinda hilarious.

I actually like this cover -- would need a closer look to feel better --
but the "font," if it can even be called that, is way too reminiscent of
the chin-mulleted, chain-walleted type Fluw was referring to earlier.

They better print the lyrics though (hopefully not in that font). Some
pretty entertaining Jaz ravings keep popping up each time I listen.