[kj] OT: Soulseek Rollcall

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Fri Jan 6 06:44:01 EST 2006

Cheers for your help the other night dub, for others, my username is ranjeef

dub <killingjoke at punkass.com> wrote:  dubecho is me on SoulSeek.

Been up to eyes again of late, but just quick word of thanks to all who
posted links and stuff for promo of new album. I would be of same
opinion as most in saying that there is no way this could be the final
mix, far to rough, but good all the same. Just can't wait till March and
we have the full and proper version cover and all in hand.

dub