[kj] Prussian Blue

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 04:29:40 EST 2006

>LONESTYLE wrote: "damn!! i am not getting any reply from my hitler joke."

If this means that your joke has had more impact than other more directly
insulting e-mails posted by Gatherers, it seems to prove that Mel Brookes is
right: Don't try and argue with dictators because they will out rhetoric you
and you will never win. But make them look rediculous and you can destroy
them forever.

Humour is the greatest weapon. Don't write to Prussian Blue insulting them,
they expect that. Just laugh in their faces.