[kj] Do you know these bands?

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 21:25:00 EST 2006

I fall upon the mercy of the brethren and ask for your guidance.

  A while back I downloaded several mp3s of a band, from Northern Europe  I think, whose name I shortened to "STP". The files got backed up on a  Linux machine and when I got them back the names of the files were  messed up. Does the acronym sound familiar to any of you?

  Also I have a promo 12" EP by a band called "Lord Boy". The group  features Ivan Julian of Richard Hell and the Voidoids. Do any of you  know anything about this release?

I am culturevirus