[kj] Prussian Blue

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 13:08:55 EST 2006

Do you think they know Saint George was middle eastern?

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:  Nice.

Thinking about it, that would make a really good fortune cookie...

Ah ha!
There’s an idea – insulting fortune cookies!
That, coupled with my idea of the inflatable travel toothbrush & I’ll be rich - Rich I say!