[kj] Re:COIURB

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at free.fr
Thu Jan 5 13:08:26 EST 2006

Here is an official message of the COIURB  ( Central Office of Illegal Use of Registered Brands )

Dear Mr Barry,

For your own culture in the future, may you please use the correct word LEMMYVOX .c instead of LEMYVOX

Thank you in ADVANCE ( there is a private joke hidden in one of these words.... )

The Director

PS : Do you you that CRONOSING has been registered today by one of your bastard citizen ?