[kj] hosannas...

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 18:16:44 EST 2006

I think it is AWESOME!

Mucho Thanks to Paul down under in Australia for stoking me. :)

The track I am not too wild of is the last one "Gratitude".  It  is good for
what it is.

I love "Walking w. the Gods"!! The keyboards remind me of early  Joke!

I must say I am impressed with this album!!

I must admit the bass needs to be remixed. It is too way in background if
you ask me.

~LB

In a message dated 1/4/2006 3:05:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,