[kj] Prussian Blue vs Killing Joke

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 16:00:38 EST 2006

How funny.

I am listening to the album too. And i have to say the strings (i think  they
are? )on  "Invocation" are very well down. If it is keyboards.  more the
better!:) I am only 4 songs through. But what I have heard sounds  KILLER!!!! I
can not wait to buy the album too.

~ LB

In a message dated 1/4/2006 12:28:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,