[kj] Prussian Blue vs Killing Joke

Scarlet lucyfyre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:27:47 EST 2006

So...hears my funny for the morning.

I am playing HOS in the Office, very loud (one of the benefits to my job, I
get to work with great Sound Cards and play loud music on my PC in the
pretence that I am testing the cards ;) Anyhoo...HOS is blasting out and my
co-worker comes up to me, just as I am writing about Prussian Blue and he
says "What's that Hitler music you're listening to." It really is a funny
world ;)

And...HOS is awesome. Geordie is sublime. I am certainly hearing twangs of
KJ03. Not too keen on the drums/drummer, but perhaps that's because I got
spoiled with KJ03 where the drumming was just out of this world. Bass is
bland, so I am hoping this is a rough mix. Jaz is intense, I especially like
his voice on walking with the gods. And I don't think the songs are too long
at all, they have a mesmerizing effect. Can't wait to buy the album..and I
gotta get myself back to Europe to see 'em live again. It has been way too
long, last time I saw the Jokers was at the Bierkeller in Bristol back in
the early nineties (mind you I did get blessed by Jaz on stage that night ;)

Scarlet