[kj] Prussian Blue

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 14:33:28 EST 2006

I'm torn on the whole thing. I think it sucks that two little girls who have no real fucking idea what the world is really like are going around preaching this horrible message to people. I would say Yes to pissing all over their equipment at a show...but then again you just want to censor what they have to say and you yourself don't ever want to be censored. Blah.

 I should send them a copy of a dead prez album.