[kj] Prussian Blue

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 14:27:52 EST 2006

I saw these little dumb ass and naive girls on 20/20 I believe about a
couple months ago and they interviewed them. fuckin ridiculous!! their  grandfather
drives around town with a pick up truck with his ranch name and  swastikas.
but get this...he brands his cattle with a swastika!! it is really  sad to see
the mother teach these kids hate!

you see...

the mother of idiots is always pregnant! loll!

oh, I think the father found out what his daughters was doing and was going
to take them away from Nazi mom.

~ Lonely Boy

P. S. Her family went down to New Orleans after Katrina and were passing  out
flyers of hate shift and trying to give food. And people told them to  go
home. We don't want that shit down here. Damn straight they  don't!

In a message dated 1/4/2006 10:12:35 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,