[kj] Prussian Blue

Scarlet lucyfyre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:48:31 EST 2006

OMG...Sweetie...they aren't beating up my little sister, they are singing to
my little sister. And yes it is fascist to take away 'free speech' because
by taking away the ability to express yourself (something communism has done
all to often) you exalt one POV above another. Thus not allowing people to
think and feel for themselves.

Scarlet