[kj] geordie rig

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 4 11:12:41 EST 2006

it was mentioned before that he has been using the green *line 6
modeler* on the 03 - current stuff live. also as of the 2003 tour he was
still using the *bel adt *(automatic double track) units in his rack.
those units and a thin pick (*tortex red .50mm* lately) are key to his
articulate sound and tight effortless rhythmic phrasing.
as for amps currently he is using the *framus dragon* duo stacks.

amps in the past:

he used a *vox ac30* - very early on, first singles and most likely the
first record
a *burman 4000pro with 8x10 *stereo stacks - revelations to extremities
tour.
*marshall power amp and pre amp rack* - pandemonium to kj03 and possibly
on parts of or all of hosannas

the *framus* are definitely the best for his sound since the *burmans* imo.