[KJ] 1st" tribal " surprise

gregslawson at aol.com gregslawson at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 09:26:55 EST 2006

Another great track--I could envision this song on commercial "alternative" radio, it the fucking programmers were open-minded enough to go beyond what they are told to play (there's a huge bias against older bands on these stations). If these assholes only knew that their stations  whoudn't even exist w/o the likes of KJ and the Buzzcocks (who also have a new album due in March). This tune would also sound great while driving down the highway...it would make a geat video....
I just noticed that Jaz mentions "gatherers" in the song too!