[KJ] The link to download the whole album

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 05:52:09 EST 2006

So far I have 'This Tribal Antidote' - not a bad way to start an album.
Production is mushy & drenched with reverb/delay, hence I don't expect it to
be the final cut.. definitely more of a Democracy feel to it, but not in a
bad way so far. On this track at least, there's far more variety in the
structures & sounds than KJ2k3. It's definitely a more triumphant/lively
sound again. Not exactly dripping with rage like my fave Extremities, but
I'll cope ;)