[kj] Hosnnas.....sneak peak?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:07:50 EST 2006

So I am listening more to the CD.  The drumming seems dull.  No character.
2003 had more dynamics.  As much as you hate Grohl.  But I was thinking.
Devil's advocate here.
The record is coming out in 2-3 months
Raven is touring with Ministry.
Unlkess we have another Democracy situation where everything will peter to a
hault what is the possibility of Killing Joke touring with Ministry?
It could certainly be done.  And I bet Al and Jaz have a better
understanding of one another now.  And now they both have a villian in
Martin.

Discuss

good night

Chris