[kj] Hosannas.....sneak peak

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Tue Jan 3 12:39:32 EST 2006

Hope as everyone here that the mp3 was just a rough-mix version, otherwise it would be very hard to enjoy at 100%, it's a rough mass of sound, pretty distorted.
Implosion it's pretty nice, really like it, although it could fit KJ 2003 very good, that's what i don't like very much about it. It hasn't the re-inventing/innonvative landmark that Killing Joke usually shows in every album. Don't missunderstand me, I did love KJ 2003 and if the new album follows that line it's ok to me. But to be honest I would prefer a new sound instead of following the previous line.
'Implant' was a very exciting song as a sneek preview of KJ 2003 because the sound was unique, very surprising; 'Implosion' isn't that surprising and innovative in the KJ parameters.
Still the Joke still sounds very distinctive and far to be similar to anybody else but themselves.

Looking forward the new album

My dos pesos

Javier
mexico city