[kj] [OT] Morricone guitar help...

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 1 13:46:58 EST 2006

Hi guys, hope you're all having a fun New Year.

  I've been digging around the net for a while, but I can't find anything so I thought I'd ask you lot: does anyone know how to play Ennio Morricone's 'The Man With the Harmonica' theme from 'Once Upon A Time In The West' on the guitar? Been pissing about on the twanger for a while with no success. Can anyone help?

  Jim.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com