[kj] kj] OT: 2006

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Sun Jan 1 08:36:00 EST 2006

Rob's Arse wrote:

> It makes me feel physically sick. Seriously. Something happens to me and
> i go into a depression.
> I think that it's because people are all grinning and wishing Happy New
> Year through gritted teeth with false smiles. People do not really give
> a shit, so why pretend?

Not much different than Xmas in that respect. I've had SMS's and phone
calls and emails from people wishing me happy new year who I never hear
from otherwise.

It's not like their wishes for the last few years really improved the
year. Especially not considering the grief some of them gave me afterwards.

--
PRAEst76