[kj] Hosannas 1 KJ2003 0

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:46:10 EST 2006

Strange cos I can hear the bass loud 'n'clear, but I have noticed that the
CD I iburned sounds very different on two different CD players. On one
player Jaz's voice is way down in the mix, but that's better than too much
to the fore like on Communion. We'll have to wait for the real thing before
passing judgement on production and mix.

gb